Tuesday 27 January 2015

SIMPLE SUPERHERO MOVIE POSTERS

Do you like to watch movies? Any particular genre?

I'm fond of mystery and horror movies. But to be honest I wouldn't hang any of their posters on wall in my home.
Also, I wouldn't hang any original poster (maybe there are some I would like, but haven't find any yet). But, I like some ideas from them, mostly from Marvel movies (not all).
Searching through Internet, hunting some ideas, I have found many non-official posters made minimalistic.
I'm not used to steal other peoples ideas or work. I'll always go hard way and try to do it by myself.
So, a few months ago I made these few hanging on our living room wall and one in our hall.





 




I've just noticed that we don't have Superman......

You can find some great ones: here, here, here, here, here, here, or just google: simple movie posters

Bye, bye, 
Marta

1 comment: